In order to ensure the greatest possible security, we, together with the authorities and the artists’ management, check all safety-related procedures and have jointly developed a comprehensive safety concept. The more we can count on your support, and you take into account the requirements, the faster and more effective are the controls. For a quick and smooth admission, we recommend you carry only your concert ticket, your mobile phone, your key ring and your wallet with you, and do without any further items. The following items are allowed on the concert site:
- Only "clutches", fanny packs, and neck pouches up to the size of a Din A5 sheet (14.8 cm x 21 cm). Please leave larger bags than ones referenced above at home. They cannot be taken to the venue.
- Liquid hygiene and health articles up to 100ml (max. 2 pieces per person) in suitable plastic containers.
All items, which are not listed among the permitted ones, are prohibited on the concert grounds. These include but are not limited to:
• Bags, backpacks and gym bags of all kinds
• Professional audio & video equipment
• Cameras and camera equipment
• Selfie sticks
• Motorcycle helmets
• Liquids / beverages, also in tetra packs and PET bottles
• Glass bottles / glass containers, cans
• Weapons of any kind
• Bengalos, fireworks, and the like
• Megaphone and Vuvuzelas
• Animals of any kind
• Laser Pointer
• Chairs, seating furniture and all other seating possibilities*
• Picnic blankets
• Rivet jewelery, unusually long purse chains, spurs (for example on boots) and the like
*We will offer seats in our food court tables, so you are not forced to stand the whole time.Fast Lanes
We offer so-called fast lanes at the entrance, which allow quick access to the venue. The fast lanes can only be used by visitors who carry only their ticket, cell phone, keyring, and wallet.